Basil, Spinach and Cashew Nut Risotto
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 200g arborio rice
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 125g Fifya Vegan Basil, Spinach & Cashew Nut Pesto
- 3 cups of baby spinach
- Salt & pepper
- A few roughly chopped Cashew nuts and extra pesto to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic on medium-high heat for a few minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the diced zucchini and cook for a few minutes, then add the arborio rice, pesto and 1 cup of the stock. Bring to the boil then simmer, stirring regularly.
- After about 10 minutes add another cup of the stock, then the rest of it until the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Stir in the spinach to wilt and season with salt and pepper. Serve and garnish with extra pesto and chopped cashew nuts.